Private label products
One of the directions of our company business activity is a production of private-label products. Our team of specialists conducted a lot of surveys to define consumers` preferences in order to make our high quality vegetable preservation really tasty and safe.
Quality and taste are the main advantages of our production. Quality control starts at the stage of growth and goes through the whole process of preservation. Thanks to own laboratory monitoring we always get constant great taste and high quality. Our products are certified under ISO 22000:2005, HALAL, Vegan and Kosher standards.
The evidence of trust is long-term cooperation with multinational chains of supermarkets such as “Auchan”, “Metro” and “Billa”. We are proud that precisely our products are in high demand among consumers not only in Ukraine but in other countries as well.
We offer canned peas, sweet corn, marinated champignons and cucumbers.
- Peas and corn are preserved within three hours after harvesting.
- Cucumbers and mushrooms are graded according to size of packaging and order.
- Vegetables are laid in cans by hand for density and careful weight control.
- Without artificial preservatives.
- Mushrooms can be marinated or sterilized, sliced or graded.
- Own growing of vegetables ans mushrooms.
Speads from four types of vegetables and mushrooms.
- Without any artificial preservatives and amplifier of taste.
- Only vegetables, spices, sugar and salt.
- Rich natural taste of selected vegetables.
- Long shelf life thanks to sterilization.
Jams, confitures and desserts of eight types of fruit and berries and their mixes.
- Only fruit and berries and sugar in 50% to 50% ratio.
- Without citric acid (E330).
- Without any sweeteners such as corn syrup (HFCS).
- Selected fruit and berries are processed into a vacuum chamber with temperature under 70°С.
- Real taste of natural fruit and berries and preserved vitamins.
Tasty sauces are based on tomatoes, mustard, horseradish and cucumbers.
- Sauces based on natural vegetables, spices and herbs.
- Mustard based sauces are made from whole grains of three different mustard kinds: yellow, white and black.
- Horseradish sauces are made from fresh horseradish, not dried.
- Own growing of mustard, horseradish and vegetables.
|Glass jar 80 ml|
|Glass jar 200 ml|
|Glass jar 300 ml|
|Glass jar 450 ml|
|Glass jar 750 ml|
|Glass jar 1500 ml|
|Can 200 ml|
|Can 400 ml|
|Can 3000 ml|
|Doy-pack 130 - 140 ml|
|Doy-pack 200 - 250 ml|
|Doy-pack 250 - 300 ml|
|Doy-pack 350 - 500 ml|
Jams and confitures
Sauces, mustard and horseradish sauce
Peas and sweet corn