- ciabatta - 2 thick slices
- eggs - 2 pcs.
- fresh champignons Veres - 300 g
- olive oil - 2 tablespoons
- curd cheese - 2 tablespoons
- garlic pepper - 1 \ 2 tsp
- microgreens or arugula to serve
Wipe the champignons with a wet napkin and cut them into slices. Heat 1 tablespoon in a saucepan, olive oil and toast the bread on both sides. Remove the bread, pour the rest of the oil into a saucepan and fry the mushrooms until golden brown over medium heat, stirring for 10 minutes. Season the mushrooms with garlic pepper.
Fry 2 fried eggs separately in a non-stick skillet. Spread the toasted bread with curd cheese, lay out a layer of mushrooms and cover with fried eggs. Season with salt, garnish with herbs if desired and serve.
Recipes delicious life with Veres: welcome to the table!
Mushrooms and fried eggs Bruschetta