- 1 tbsp. flour
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 tbsp. dry white wine
- 3/2 cup coconut
- milk, nutmeg, salt, black pepper to taste
- 500 g Veres eggplant spread
- 350 g (2 pcs.) sweet pepper
- 300 g sliced potato
- 250 g (1 pcs.) zucchini
- 60 g green basil
- sea bass or other fish fillets
- 120 g grated mozzarella
- ½ lemon
- lime zest, salt to taste
For sauce: place flour, olive oil in a stewpan and cook for 2 minutes. Add wine and cook until wine evaporates. Add coconut milk, mix with a whisk and cook it for 5-7 minutes until it thickens.
For main dish: cook sweet peppers in boiling water for 15 minutes, clean and then grill them. Slice zucchini (4 mm thick), grill each side of zucchini pieces, and add salt, olive oil.
Take a baking dish and lay out layers:
- peppers, sauce, mozzarella, basil leaves (first);
- potato, 250 g Veres eggplant spread, mozzarella, basil leaves (second),
- marinated fish fillets, first layer, fried zucchini, second layer, peppers or potato.
Bake it at 160 °C for 45 minutes.